Janine Naman is a Co-Author of this best seller on Amazon
Healthy Living: The Secrets to Natural Health & Wellness features 6 natural health practitioners. This book project was initiated in order to educate people about natural health alternatives that exist today. We decided to seek out the brightest and best practitioners from various disciplines for this book because we wanted to share some interesting insights from these 6 inspiring women.
As a society, we have been programmed to run to the doctor and get a prescription for anything that ails us. We are always on the lookout for the latest quick fix. We are bombarded constantly with advertisements for pills, creams, and sprays that promise to cure whatever ache, pain or feeling we have. If we’re depressed and exhausted, we don’t look for causes, we just medicate – usually without thinking about whether or not there is a natural alternative available.
This book was written in a casual Question and Answer style. Each of the co-authors was selected based on their experience, education
BC Yoga Magazine 4 page article 'The Impact of Anxiety' December 2018
Published on the Cover of BC Yoga 2018 Summer Edition
BC Yoga Magazine March 2018
- BC Yoga Magazine 3 page article 'How to make lasting change' April 2019
- BC Yoga Magazine 4 page article 'The Impact of Anxiety' December 2018
- BC Yoga Magazine Cover & Inside Pages July 2018
- BC Yoga Magazine March 2018
- Drishti Spring Edition 2018
- BC Yoga Magazine December 2015
- BC Yoga & Health Magazine December 2013
- YOGA BC Magazine May 2013
- BC Yoga & Health Magazine January 2013